Pages

Friday, December 13, 2013

You Are Beautiful - Life Goes On

For the third unit if the course YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL we documented our art work from our stickers and also the shelter, we got the inspiration of documenting from the video Exit thought the gift shop.When a guy video tape everything that happened to him every day, one day he decided to video tape his cousins art work which them lead him to other street artist. He probably have meet lots of streets artist but he documented (video tape) how the artist come up with the idea and post them on the streets. I gave out nine stickers to nine people I know for they can keep it and took a picture of them. After that I put ten of my stickers on places that people can see them, I also took pictures for that. For the installation we made a shelter with the phrase all over it. Lots of work was done to that piece, screwing, painting, and adding extra objects. Then we took it to the Clyborn park to install it. When done documenting we did a video showing our work and installation. The challenge I had was decorating my letter because the font I choose was good but the things I put on it before didn't go with the antique style that I wanted so I had to play with the things I had. During this process I learned how to use the jigsaw and how to make my own stickers. I am proud of all my work I did and helped with.




No comments:

Post a Comment