Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Music As A Career?

During the school year I was studying music at The People's Music School. I have been at that school for a long time and I attend that school every year during the school year. This year the system changed a little, meaning they will try to accommodate everyone to a schedule so they don't go to the school like 3 days or more. Last year I was going 3 days, but now I only went twice. On Mondays I have my Harp lesson and in Tuesday I have my theory class (I am in theory J). I used to be in Choir, but this year they didn't put me in it. I was going to ask why, but then I saw the opportunity to practice my harp more, so I took it. I don't regret taking that decision because we had a Harp recital and I felt so confident in my piece because I practice a lot. Soon I will have my juries where I will play in front of Violin and Viola teachers. I am almost done with this year and I am happy of my accomplishments.


Harp. Free PhotoBank. Torange. Biz. Web. May 27, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment