Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Books have messages

In the third unit of the course Forbidden Books, we studied diversity and focused on 3 particular books that were banned. One of them was the book called Color Purple, another one is Fahrenheit 451 and The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-TIme Indian. We were assigned to read one of those books who were banned when they came out. Four our action project we chose one of those, read it and analyze it in different ways. I chose the book The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian because I have roots of Native Indians and I chose the analyze it through a diversity way, meaning that I will find part in the book that promotes diversity and how the main character is used to do that. During this project I had some difficulty in making my essay points fit together and I learned how to do in text citation.


Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment