Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Individuals Have An Impact

In the second unit of the course System and Models we studied, groups of people, what brings them together, what breaks them up and their behaviors. We came up with trust exercises to test how good do we know each other. My classmates got creative and made test based on background, what would you take to an island, two truths and a lie and building things together. We had an FE to Mariano’s where we did a quick sample test of what our project would be. We each chose a food bars that are popular, we sat somewhere close and observed who would buy something, just looks and what gender they were. At the end the data showed that people would buy and approach the hot food bar more. For our action project we conducted a research study on a topic that interests us. I chose double parking because it’s something I see a lot and I don’t think it’s fair. Especially double parking on a street that is busy, that has residential zones and that have many business. During this project I had difficulties with being on time to record the data because I would come home just on time or I would have to go outside without a jacket to get data. I learned that not many cars double park, but it does have a big impact on the people in their neighborhood. If you want to know more about my finding on my double parking study, check it out below. Hope it’s informative and interesting. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment