Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Thief

In the second unit of the course Stories we studied fables and characters. We learned about the 9 different types of characters and how they are represented. For example a confidante characters is a  human or animal that is the most trusted in the story. Fable are short stories that teach a lesson using animals as humans. For our action project we created a fable, we had to come up with a problem that bothers us that other people do. My lesson was that people should take what is not there's. I chose it because recently people take my stuff with out asking me, I don't mind sharing is just that they need to  ask properly. During this project the challenge I faced was not telling the moral directly or at the end, but at the end I liked my fable and I am proud of it.


  
KIS. Allana in Paris. 2014

KIS. Garden. 2014




One beautiful day Alanna, the white tiger went for a walk around Paris most beautiful and attractive area, the Eiffel tower. Alanna had time to go for a walk because she had a day off from working at a clothing store because asked for a day off because today was her Birthday.

“Where is Seth?” asked Alanna out loud. “He told me to meet him here.”

From a long distance, Alanna was able to recognize Seth coming her way. Once Seth reached Alanna he gave her a big hug.

Seth whispered “Happy Birthday” into Alanna’s ear.

“Thank you!” responded Alanna.
Seth and Alanna had been friends since sixth grade and have been there for each other all the time.

“Guess what? Happy birthday girl!” exclaimed Seth.

“What!” giggle Alanna.

“I got you a present”admitted Seth while bringing it out of the bag he had.

“You didn't have to Seth” said Alanna.
“I know but you are my best friend and you are going to like what I bought for you” responded Seth while handing the present to her. Alanna opened the present carefully because she didn't want to destroy the nice wrapping.

“OH MY.. It is a DIAMOND HEART ring!” shouted Alanna, “It is so beautiful Seth, thank you so much.”

“I knew that you were going to like it” assured Seth.

Alanna and Seth walked around then saw Kiki, a koala running towards them. “That Parrot took my favorite pair of diamond earrings!” cried out loud Kiki. The parrot was flying towards the Eiffel Tower and you can see that she had the earring because the sun shined on the earrings.

“I have heard of that parrot. I think her name is Maisy, she takes things that are shiny” said Seth, “I am sure that she had done this before.”
“I am so sorry Kiki” said Alanna in a sad voice.

After Kiki’s earrings got stolen they tried to think of ways to get it back. They thought for a while but all the ways to get the earrings included someone who can fly. Kiki started crying, Alanna and Seth tried to cheer her up but they didn't know how. So they decided to get her mind off it by taking her to a beautiful garden that was close to the tower.

“Hey look at those beautiful pink flowers!” Alanna exclaimed, breaking the silence. While Alanna pointed at the flowers the sun shined on her ring and the ring caught Kiki’s attention but also Maisy’s attention too.

“You should put your gorgeous ring away before that parrot Maisy takes it away like she did with my earrings.” sobbed Kiki. Alanna took off her ring and put it on her small handbag. The three of them walked for a while through the garden.
“Look!” Kiki surprised, “it is blue and purple flowers mix together.”

“Oh yeah! I see them” shouted back Alanna.

“Alanna, lets take a selfie all three of us with these flowers” suggested Kiki.
“Ok” responded Alanna.

Alanna took out her phone from her bag and put the bag on the floor to take a selfie. While they were taking it Maisy flew in really fast and took the bag.

“Noo!” shouted Alanna, “Give it back!” The three of them started to chase after Maisy but once they reached the Eiffel Tower they had to stop and they all started to sob.

“And I just got that ring” cried out Alanna.

“And I just payed for that expensive ring” continued Seth.

Meanwhile everyone was sad for the things they lost Maisy was celebrating another victory. “Oh I love this ring its so pretty, it goes perfectly with the colors of my feathers,” Maisy claimed out loud to herself. “I love all of these things that I took they are.. they are just so glamorous.” Maisy stayed looking down to see if she likes anything but as the hours went by she got hungry and she flew over everyone to see if there was anybody that would feed her. When she was flying a human saw her beautiful colorful feathers and her amazing wing span.

“I have never see a parrot like her” acknowledged Rob, “I must get her for my collection.”

Maisy found a slice of pizza on a plate with no one around.

“Ha I found my dinner without going through the daily trouble” blurted Maisy.

Maisy started to eat, she was enjoying her food, that she didn't notice Rob approaching her. Rob had some more food in a basket and in his hand. Maisy at first was suspicious but then she realize that she has never seen him before so he could have not known about the things she takes. Maisy started eating the things she gave him. She ate so much that she wasn't able to fly back up to the tower.

“Yes! you are mine beautiful parrot” cheered Rob.

Maisy tried to run away but she couldn't so she got captured and was taken away from all her precious jewels.


No comments:

Post a Comment