Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

Diabetes

In the second unit of the course Cure, we studied bacteria specifically penicillin and how it helped to save people. Looking at that we looked at western medicine and how it has the same effect as prescribed medicine. For our action project, we chose a disease to investigate medicine for it, but not only medicine but other alternatives too. I chose to investigate Diabetes Type 1 because I have heard of it a lot but I didn't actually know what it was. I have a prescription medicine, an rx medicine and two alternatives in helping control Diabetes. The creative part of this project was that we made a medicine box including all of the information we found for the disease. A challenge for me in this project was finding information that not only tell me what I want but to have evidence support it. At the end of this project I learned a lot about Diabetes Type 1.

















No comments:

Post a Comment